Vislink will be displaying its latest innovations in airborne video downlink technology at the PAvCon (Police Aviation Conference) 2023 in Bilbao, Spain on June 6-7. PAvCon brings together participants in law enforcement aviation from around the world. Vislink team members will be onsite in stand #C07 showcasing our latest 4K Air-to-Anywhere™ downlink systems designed to deliver actionable video ISR capabilities in the most challenging environments and fluid situations.
Vislink will feature the AeroLink Transmission system at PAvCon. AeroLink is the latest addition to the Vislink Airborne Video Downlink System (AVDS). AeroLink — an advanced 4K or 2 x 1080p 60 HEVC digital encoding video downlink solution — was engineered to address the unique requirements of aircraft downlink operations. This enables the capture real-time, reliable high-definition video from drones, helicopters and other aircraft for display at command centers, mobile units and on video management systems.
The VISLINK AVDS encompasses the following attributes:
- integrated suites of downlink transmitters, receivers and antenna systems
- data and video connectivity for airborne (fixed-wing/rotary-wing/drone), marine and ground assets
- flexible support for COFDM and Bonded Cellular/5G Networks
- IP-based, high-end encryption, full-duplex, real-time connectivity at extended operating ranges
- secure live streaming platforms for use in mobile and fixed assets