To be released @ SATELLITE 2019, May 6 – Booth 1743!
High Gain Professional Ku-Band LNA with Fault Monitoring and Alarm Output
The new Professional Ku-Band LNA family features High Gain of 55 dB, fault monitoring and alarm output. The LNA monitors key parameters and through the sum-alarm output users can ensure full system functionality and trigger redundancy switching. Other standard SMW features include Excellent input and output Return loss/VSWR, High Output P1dB and IP3, Wide operating temperature range, Compact size and light weight.
• Full input frequency range: 10.70 to 12.75 GHz
• High Gain of 55 dB
• Available as Single or Dual Output
• Temperature compensated absolute Gain
• Monitoring of key LNA parameters;
o Input stage current
o Total LNA current
• Alarm interface: Open collector (open on fault)