MARTI

For many broadcasters, the Marti name is synonymous with STL and RPU gear. It all started in 1947, when George W. Marti obtained an FCC license to build radio station KCLE in Cleburne, Texas. His experiences operating the station led to an idea for a portable VHF transmitter capable of sending high-quality radio programming from a temporary remote location to a receiver located at the studio. Marti Electronics, Inc. was formally established in 1960 to manufacture RPUs. Additional products added to the Marti line over the decades include the microwave studio-to-transmitter links (STLs). In 1994, the company was sold to Broadcast Electronics to continue its tradition of quality manufacturing and support.

Send Enquiry | Visit Website | Edit

Skills

Posted on

March 11, 2024