ALTO Plus amplifiers multiple performance options include:
• Optimum Noise Figure – maintains the lowest noise figure.
• Optimum Linearity – maintains the optimum 1dB GCP, OIP3 and OIP2 levels.
• Optimum Compromise (Noise Figure vs. Linearity) – Provides the best trade off by maintaining optimum NF at low signal levels (high gain settings) and optimum linearity at high signal levels (lower gain settings)
Alto Plus range features:
• 1+1 and 2+1 redundancy configurations
• Hot swap amplifier modules and on board monitoring
• Dual redundant, hot swap PSU’s
• RF monitoring available
• 15-45 dB variable gain
• L-band operating frequency range