Atlantic Microwave, leaders in Satcom RF testing equipment, have launched a brand new modular benchtop instrumentation chassis.
The new benchtop instrumentation chassis has a modular design which can house any combination of compatible modules within the unit, providing users with a flexible and scalable solution for bench top testing applications. The chassis accommodates a range of compatible modules, with 10 module slots available in total, and is AC powered.
- – Signal generators up to 52GHz
- – Noise generators up to 2,500MHz
- – SPDT/SP4T/SP6T switches up to 40 GHz
- – Amplifiers
- – Test loop translators covering C, L, Ku and Ka-bands
The RF modules are hot-swap and can be inserted whilst the chassis is in service, giving excellent levels of flexibility and resilience. The chassis comes fitted with a user replaceable HMI (optional) & CPU, with the option of user replaceable internal/external 10MHz reference source also available.
Suitable for applications including:
- – Satellite communications bench test applications
- – Scientific research
- – Test & measurement
- – Signal path testing
- – Modular testing requirements