ACCESS NX features a hardware platform that is optimized for running CrossLock, Comrex’s custom reliability layer. CrossLock enables both powerful error correction and network bonding, and intelligently monitors and dynamically adjusts network connections in real-time.
ACCESS NX’s updated hardware platform improves user experience with faster processors and a five-inch capacitive touch screen that doesn’t require a stylus. Other notable hardware features include a new second mic input, phantom power, and an internal battery. ACCESS NX will be compatible with an ACCESS clip-on channel mixer, a new accessory which adds four mic/line inputs and headphone outputs.
Other features include:
- Intuitive GUI
- Two USB jacks for 3G/4G and Wi-Fi connectivity, Ethernet port, and compatibility with POTS modem (sold separately)
- Two stereo headphone outputs (¼” jacks) with individual controls
- Digital mixing and headphone busses
- Digital peak limiting
- Field-changeable internal lithium battery with built-in charger (5 hours of power)
- Serial data & four contact closures